The Mobile Marketing Association is an action-oriented association designed to clear obstacles to market development, to establish guidelines and best practices for sustainable growth, and to evangelize the mobile channel for use by brands and third party content providers.
MMA members include agencies, advertisers, hand held device manufacturers, wireless operators and service providers, retailers, software and services providers, as well as any company focused on the potential of marketing via the mobile channel.
Visit the MMA online at www.mmaglobal.com
References: MMA documents and links for reference purposes
The following documents provide additional sources of information and reference:
- MMA Best Practices
- MMA Code of Conduct
- MMA Mobile Advertising Guidelines
- MMA Glossary of Terms
- MMA Introduction to Mobile Coupons
- MMA Introduction to Mobile Search
- MMA Mobile Advertising Overview
- MMA Mobile Applications
- MMA Mobile Sweepstakes & Promotions Guide
- MMA Private Policy
- CTIA Short Code Monitoring Handbook
- MMA – An Introduction to the Market Opportunity
- MMA Short Code Primer
- MMA Mobile Marketing: Technology & Reach
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Common Short Code Administration
- FTC Guide Concerning Use of the Word “Free” and similar representations site defining ‘free’
Mousetrap Mobile adheres to all MMA Private Policy Guidelines.